If you follow me on facebook, you may already know that I had the pleasure of contributing a pattern to One Thimble Magazine’s 17th issue! Today is the day that I am happy to share it’s release with you!
This issue is HUGE with 14 projects and tons of great articles.
Nori Dress by Paisley Roots
Give Piece a Chance Crop Top and Skirt by Duchess & Hare – Sewing Patterns
Posse Cadet Cap and Visor by Apple + Fig
Big Day Out Jacket by Ainslee Fox Boutique Patterns
Flora Fiesta Embroidery by Molly and Mam
Miss Blossom Bunny by Blooms & Butterflies Doll Studio
Taco!Time 3D Applique OT exclusive
Port Shorts by Ainslee Fox Boutique Patterns
Give Piece a Chance set features:
- A pieced crop top perfect for showcasing different prints, embroidery and trim.
- Choose a ruffled flounce or trim for the pieced bodice, or leave it plain.
- Bodice hits above the navel and is fully lined.
- The skirt has an elastic waistband.
- The top of the skirt is a semicircle and the bottom is a rectangle – perfect for using border prints.
- The skirt hits mid calf
If you purchase the One Thimble Digital Sewing Magazine Issue 17 you’ll receive everything in this PDF as part of it!
Want a sneak peek before you buy? Here is a lovely flip book to help you make up your mind.