This is part 2 of a several part series. See all of the posts here. Read all the way to the bottom to enter the giveaway!
This mini capsule wardrobe uses Hawthorne Supply Co’s September Blooms by Shopcabin and Hawthorne Hues. I love the fall colors, delicate florals, and cute prints in this collection. The rayon is such a lovely drape and a delight to wear.
I used Storybook for this delicate boho look and chose to gather the front instead of pleating it. I wanted a softer look for this blouse so I chose to omit the elastic at the end of the sleeves. Above, she’s paired it with a pair of skinny jeans.
As part of the capsule, I also used the Hawthorne Hues in Mustard to make a pair of Heat Wave shorts. I think this is the absolute best shade of yellow for fall and it coordinates perfectly with this top.
- Blue Blouse – Duchess & Hare Storybook in Shopcabin Big Blooms in Peacock
- Yellow Shorts – Duchess & Hare Heat Wave in Hawthorne Hues Mustard
- Black Jumper – Duchess & Hare Monster Mash in Hawthorne Hues Black
- Green Skirt – Runaround in Hawthorne Hues Avocado
- Skinny Jeans – Osh Kosh B’Gosh
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway for 1 1/2 yards of Little Blooms in Black and Little Foxy in White rayon and a 3 pattern bundle from Duchess & Hare, Well Rounded, Monster Mash, and Storybook.