This is part 3 of a several part series. See all of the posts here. Read all the way to the bottom to enter the giveaway!
I drafted a peasant top for this look. I love the simplicity of the design and how it lets the fabric do all the talking. It works so beautifully with the rayon, I think I may be making more.
It’s gorgeous with skinny jeans…
And, once again, Monster Mash! So many outfits from these 6 patterns and fabrics!
- Floral Blouse – Self Drafted Peasant in September Blooms Little Blooms in Black
- Yellow Shorts – Duchess & Hare Heat Wave in Hawthorne Hues Mustard
- Black Jumper – Duchess & Hare Monster Mash in Hawthorne Hues Black
- Green Skirt – Runaround in Hawthorne Hues Avocado
- Skinny Jeans – Osh Kosh B’Gosh
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway for 1 1/2 yards of Little Blooms in Black and Little Foxy in White rayon and a 3 pattern bundle from Duchess & Hare, Well Rounded, Monster Mash, and Storybook.