We all love options with our patterns. When we have options, we feel like we are getting our money’s worth but it can also be a wee bit overwhelming. With the new interactive dress designer, you won’t ever worry about which options will be your favorite. Now, you can try them ALL out for free! Plus, once you’ve found your inspiration, you can print the second page and use it as a coloring sheet WHAAAT?!?!
Here’s how it works.
- Open your desktop computer.
- Download the interactive designer by clicking here.
- Open it inside the Adobe Acrobat reader. This is the same program that you use to print layered pattern files and it’s FREE here.
- Click the little symbol on the left that looks like 3 squares stacked on top of each other (if you hover it will say “layers”) to access the layers.
- Click the square next to the layer that you want to view. To turn off layers, click the eye to hide them.
- Mix and Match the different layers until you find the style that makes you go “Awwwww!” Now you know which parts of the pattern pieces to cut out!
- To print your favorite style go to File>Print and print page 2