You’ve heard I’m closing the shop. You want to know how that effects you as a customer. I’ll touch on a few important points for you.
- You will need to make sure you have all of your purchased files on your local device. They will no longer be supported.
Learn how to download your files here https://shop.duchessandhare.com/pages/faq
Accounts are not automatically made. If you can’t log into your account, sign up for a new one and it will link past purchases…Please don’t email me telling me you can’t log into your account. I have no access to accounts and can not activate it for you or reset your password.
- If you want more of my patterns, you’ll want to be sure to purchase them and download them to your local device.
- Customer support will end. I will no longer be answering emails or facebook DMs…
However, the group will stay open in case you have questions. Someone in the group may be able to help you out. The group will no longer be actively moderated.
- Will patterns go on sale? No, I will not continue to decrease prices. You don’t need to wait and hope for a better price.
- The last business day will be December 1, 2021 at which time all business will cease.
If you have more questions feel free to ask them in the comments and I’ll either add them to the post or I’ll answer them in the comments.